How to apply:
Skin should be clean, dry, and free of makeup. Apply on oil-free and not-hairy areas where skin does not stretch.
- Carefully cut the tattoo from the sheet.
- Remove the transparent film, don’t touch the sticky surface.
- Place the temporary tattoo face down on the skin.
- Wet the tattoo with a damp cloth or sponge.
- Press and wait for at least 30 seconds
- Carefully lift a corner and smoothly remove the tattoo paper.
How to remove:
Dab baby oil on the tattoo and let it soak in for a minute or so before gently wiping it away with a moist wash cloth or sponge. You can use soap and water instead, but it will take more time.